Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00: a poll, please contribute

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hi,

To make sure everyone understands,   the purpose of the former
discussion is to determine a few things :

1) Should the UI stay the same, or be changed? There is a proposition in an
earlier mail.
changed. More modern but keep it simple

2) should we stay a softphone with only SIP instant messenging, and nothing
else?
OR
should we have jabber support and become that way a softphone with IM
capabilities?
OR
should we stay a softphone and put our efforts into integration as an
EXTERNAL component with Jabber clients?
second

3)
What's your profile? Softphone user or chatter?
softphone + chatter (gaim AIM/ICQ + IRC + MSN)

4)
If an MSN client was made available for Linux, would you still use
GnomeMeeting and why? Would new users use the MSN client or
GnomeMeeting?
New users don't know difference between AIM, ICQ, MSN, iRC ... they just want to chat. They will follow what you tell them. That's why a windows portage has for me the same level of priority that all this new features. WHy I'm using Gaim? It exist on both platforms.

--
enum    +48 32 285 5276 /_   _// _  // _  //_   _// __  // /