Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00: a poll, please contribute

Damien Sandras a �it :

1) Should the UI stay the same, or be changed? There is a proposition in an
earlier mail.
Change.

2) should we stay a softphone with only SIP instant messenging, and nothing
else?
OR
should we have jabber support and become that way a softphone with IM
capabilities?
OR
should we stay a softphone and put our efforts into integration as an
EXTERNAL component with Jabber clients?
Being able to interoperate with other apps is vital. Whatever we do, we must provide good support for use as an external component.

3)
What's your profile? Softphone user or chatter?
Audio+Video with family [new gm hasn't video yet :-/ ].

4)
If an MSN client was made available for Linux, would you still use
GnomeMeeting and why? Would new users use the MSN client or
GnomeMeeting?
I wouldn't like to use MSN.

Snark on #gnomemeeting