Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

Hi Murray,

Murray Cumming schrieb:
On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 18:15 -0700, Jonathan Wilde wrote:
I didn't see anything resembling the gnome theme, but that was
expected,
I think.
I'm not sure what you mean.  Is there a fonts problem?  Are the
viewlets still messed up? It would be awesome if you could send us a
screenshot

we should not spend time with this. The deployment-informations have to be updated and are needlessly complex. I have an Install-Script on my list that can run after a buildout and sets up a Plone-Site with all necessary parts and the latest content so we have fresh sites whenever we need them.

For quick tests on a local maschine, we could provide a new Data.fs.
But we will have additions and changes regulary that will be persistent into the Data.fs during the installation. So every Data.fs with a installed plone-site will be outdated soon. This Path is a waste of time.

[...]

..Carsten