Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

It would definitely be good to have more documentation in commit
messages.  It would be helpful for the users that wanted to help, but
didn't have the time to figure out how.

@Murray
What types of information would you prefer in the log messages?  How,
for example, would you rewrite "Fixed conflict marks in the css file."
to make it better?  Would you prefer to provide the exact path to the
css file rather than just saying, "css file"?  What other
modifications would you make?

@Murray
Now that the viewlets.xml file has been cleaned up (along with some of
the CSS), everything should start to look more like the GNOME website.

When you say:

> I didn't see anything resembling the gnome theme, but that was expected,
> I think.

I'm not sure what you mean.  Is there a fonts problem?  Are the
viewlets still messed up? It would be awesome if you could send us a
screenshot and more information about the problem--such as the
environment that you're running the theme in and the browser that
you're using to view it.

Thanks in advance!
Jonathan