Re: Plone Task List

Ramon Navarro Bosch schrieb:

* Secondary Navigation Portlet: a portlet where you see with the look and feel of gnome mockup the submenu of the section where you are looking at. Jaime Soler ( jsoler ) already asked to do this so is assigned.

* Header and footer : writing the viewlets of searchbox, language box, global_toplinks ( using gnome_toplinks actions ) , footer as the mockups ( footer : http://live..gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel/FooterDesign <http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel/FooterDesign> , header : http://mihmo.livejournal.com/33555.html ) <http://mihmo.livejournal.com/33555.html>Jonathan ??

The language-box can be a dummy for a while, it's tied closely to Linguaplone. Maybe there is already a portlet or viewlet in Linguaplone or an Add-on.

* A banner portlet where we can have some random/fixed banners

What are the requirements here?

* A join to plone portlet Christopher ??

* Main Page view on IPloneSiteRoot to see http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/wgo_mock-9nov.png ( as content we need to store the main splash and read from news.gnome.org and events , I don't remember where they need to be readen ) feedparse.. caching ... Carsten ???

I'll write the View, somebody else should style it afterwards.

I added names to each task to try to be productive , I'll try to maintain the GnomeWeb/CmsSetup page to know who is doing what... feel free to say no or just forget this mail :) If you have any question mail me !

It's great that you're back to coordinate the project. Let's get this done quickly.

..Carsten