Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 18:48 -0700, Jonathan Wilde wrote:
> It appears my message from earlier today bounced.  :(
>
> Anyway, we've fixed this issue (some files didn't get committed from
> my laptop)

Thanks.

> and it's in the Collective.

I assume that's your name for your svn.

I did
>   We also found an additional
> person (csenger) to help work on the project.  I believe that csenger
> is working on creating a more up-to-date task list for the theme so
> that others can get involved easily.
[snip]

That sounds sensible. Thanks.

The buildout does now seem to work, following these instructions
(please tell us if something is wrong there)
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PloneImplementation

However, I can't see any of our old content via the resulting Plone
system, though I did put that Data.fs in place. Should I have seen some
content?

I didn't see anything resembling the gnome theme, but that was expected,
I think.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com