Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:05:04 -0700, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

I'm still waiting (with ever less hope) for a reply.

Jonathan is coming down to the Summer of Code Mentor Summit in a few minutes, I'll make sure he replies to your email.

But when running the instance, and trying to look at it in a browser, I
got this crash:

[…]
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/xml/sax/expatreader.py", line 348, in
end_element_ns
    self._cont_handler.endElementNS(pair, None)

This is not the last line of the traceback, which is where the actual error will show. Can you run it again, and make sure you get the last line too? :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net