Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

There are two different aspects that must be maintained separatelly :

* DOAP xml template : It should be done with PSC equipment and on trunk
version. We can begin a new thread about the implementation .

  - doap_feed  : Simone do you have some first version of this template
? Do you have access to collective to upload it to trunk skin directory
? I think that is much better is we create it throw a Z3 Browser View on
a python script ( so we can use xmllib to parse it )

 ( DOAP definition :
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-osproj3/
   DOAP webpage : http://usefulinc.com/doap/ )

* LinguaPlone PloneSoftwareCenter : As I saw, PSC is not on LinguaPlone
product adapted, is it true Martin ? Can you help us adapting PSC on
LinguaPlone so we can use the same translation workflow in all WGO.

* PSC GnomeProduct adapt :

  - Skin : we should create a WGOSetup product where we can put all
PloneSetup xml stuff and the skinning necessary to adapt the different
products to WGO skinning. If we use PSC specific skinning on gnometheme
then we will not be using correctly on other plone site with this theme
and without PSC. Is anybody interested on create this configuration and
skining product ?

  - Fields : I think that we don't need to make any modification to
Archtype fields on PSC so we can use skinning to hide the fields we
really don't need. ( psc_project_view.pt ) .

  - Workflow, as Simone saig I think that we can use standard behavour
and play on plone-setup stuff to adapt PSC to our grups/workflows

As the version to use I suggest to use the trunk version that is working
fine.

Ramon

En/na Simone Deponti ha escrit: