Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

Actually PloneSoftwareCenter have this fields :

* Project

 - Project Summary
 - Project Description
 - Categories
 - Contact address
 - HomePage
 - DocumentURL
 - RepositoryURL
 - TrackerURL
 - MailingList
 - Logo
 - Screenshoot

* Realeases

 - Title
 - releaseNumber
 - codename
 - description
 - changelog
 - release manager
 - release manager contact
 - date frozen
 - date realase
 - licence
 - compatibility
 - related features
 - respository

On PSC there is something for writing improvement proposals :

* Improvement proposals

 - Proposer
 - Person seconding
 - Summary
 - Type of proposal
 - motivation
 - proposal
 - definitions
 - assumptions
 - deliverables
 - risks
 - timeline
 - participant
 - branchURL
 - relatedReleases

Then there is the option to have a folder for each project that can
containt documentation :

HOWTO / Tutorials / FAQ / Glossary / ErrorReference

More or less is the basic things on PSC. I can imagine the answer, but ,
does it feet the necessarities for GnomeProducts ?