Fwd: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

On 12/18/06, Ramon Navarro Bosch < ramon epsem upc edu> wrote:
Actually PloneSoftwareCenter have this fields :

More or less is the basic things on PSC. I can imagine the answer, but ,
does it feet the necessarities for GnomeProducts ?

For what I can see, yes. Just the workflow needs a little bit of tweaking (click on a checkbox actually :D), in order to allow editing to the marketing team along with the maintainers.
Since we have the publishing step to get the project visible, I think we can let both project maintainers and marketing people add products, with the marketing people retaining the exclusive privilege of approving projects.

Ramon Navarro Bosch

--
<Ivyshaur> No, we've been informed that listening to Rammstein is the best way to learn German.
<mrPants> You learn it very quick