Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

2006/12/17, Simone Deponti <shywolf9982 gmail com>:

   (and a question raises here... where does the Marketing Team breaks in?
They should be able to edit the projects, published or not?)

In principle it's the wgo team who decides which products are featured
under GNOME Products. We can do this and then invite the maintainers
to register and add their product. Then we work together in order to
produce a brilliant product page. The wgo team should be always able
to edit any wgo page.

   except this, i think it suits our needs.

Just checking: are you considering that our fields surely differ from
the fields offered by this Plone product?