Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

Quim Gil wrote:
The fields planned are detailed here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/GnomeProducts#head-1d28c1deec12230e05ae153e8d887e609aeb55d6

I can't check the differences now, it looks like PSC is offering more
fields than we need but we can leave them blank or something.

If you need to modify workflow add GNOME-specific fields or turn things off, let us know. We (I) will help you determine the best way of doing your own customisations without doing a full-on fork of PSC, so that you can benefit from future updates to PSC core. The exact method will depend on what you want to change, but it's fairly easy.

And again - please keep it in the Plone Collective svn repository (https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective or http://dev.plone.org/collective) - it will mean, if nothing else, that people like me can help you out much more easily!

Cheers,
Martin