Re: [gnome.org #1964] Web Gnome LDAP access

www.gnome.org is going to be controlled by GNOME and on a
GNOME-controlled server.

As quim said I'm waiting to know more information about infraestructure
team about the servers available and how we will deploy this system.
Meanwhile we are using a dedicated server on Universitat Politècnica de
Catalunya that  Free Software Chair gave to us.

The easiest option now is  :

* Can infraestructure team make a copy of the LDAP and give read access
to corb.cpl.upc.edu ( 147.83.101.89 )?

One important thing is that we can force Plone to use a user to bind
LDAP instead of using the gnome username. Then it would be possible to
create some rules on sldapd configuration just to enable
password/name/email changes on user stuff throw Plone.

Ramon

En/na Owen Taylor ha escrit: