Re: Extensions review

On dim, 2014-05-25 at 21:55 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Boxes before 3.12 was never able to virtualize GNOME on my machine, no
matter what the host or guest distro. [1]

I think I have more serious problems. On previous Ubuntu versions, I
could only get a Windows 8 ISO to work, no Linux distro would work.
Zeeshan looked at it (at GUADEC), and was unable to work out the issue,
and now the program just crashes immediately.