Re: Extensions review

On ven, 2014-05-23 at 14:48 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Since the reviews are the first defense of anything malicious, we will
need to approve the body of people with a vote from the gnome-shell
maintainers and/or long time submitters.

Of course. I've submitted 3 extensions (one still relevant and
maintained). I won't be at GUADEC this year, but a few GNOME developers
have met me at the last GUADEC, including Stef Walter who mentored me
for GSoC last year.

I'm happy to discuss anything else necessary. This would be a good
chance for me to contribute something to GNOME more consistently. My
previous contributions have been quite sparse.