Re: Extensions review

Drago,
Ok. No, I don't have rights, my username is csoriano.
Didn't know there were more extensions reviewers. I will help to the current queue so people not aware of the current situation will not be angry, but I think it would help to have a warning dialog or something in https://extensions.gnome.org/ that current review time is long and that we need developers to review extensions to maintain the service in a good way. Also I would do some guidelines for the recruitment of the help, maybe requiring some upstream patches or extensions?. What do you think?
Also, don't we have the webpage code somewhere to do patches, do we?

Sriram,
Still, that's more work for developers, who already seems to be working on something else more important upstream. At the end, what we need is someone to go trough commits and make a list of important changes before a release. Not sure who be willing to do so, although Drago did it last release, I don't know how time consuming was to do it.

What might be interesting is to have a liaison who can help track changes in shell that needs to be communicated to extension authors so that there is less breakage every release.  Maybe like a release porting guide that we can make as part of the shell release?

This could also help you figure out more on the shell internals.  What do you think?