Re: Evolution Express - the conclusion ...

Hi Frederic,

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 17:19 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > 	Thanks so much everyone ! it is up & working as:
> > eg.	http://api.gnome.org/evolution/autoconfig/gmail.com
>
> Great work you are doing, and ditto for the sysadmin team; I had a
> quick look at the file and wondered about the <enableURL> field, it
> looks like something that will appear in UI, is there some way to get
> it translated ?

	Good catch; thus far we don't show the enable-url - but we should.

	I'm reaching out to the mozilla guys now to try to open up a discussion
around these XML files, to see if we can improve them in various ways;
will add this to the queue :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot