Re: Evolution Express - hosting account sniffing ...

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 12:35 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Can we host a set of nearly static, seldom changed XML files for these
> guys on http://api.gnome.org/ somewhere ?
>
> 	Clearly - it would really help to get that setup quickly :-) Paul - any
> ideas ?
>
> 	The files we need are currently also installed for off-line use and are
> in evolution HEAD git inside:
>
> 	evolution/capplet/settings/mail-autoconfig/
>
> 	Under 1Mb of disk, of which we would serve sub 1k per user setting up a
> new account.

Another option might be http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/.

I don't know about access times -- seems fairly snappy to me -- but the
content there is already under source control and since I feed and care
for the Evolution website anyway these days, I could upload the XML
files today if you wanted.

Matt