Evolution Express - the conclusion ...

Hi guys,

	Thanks for all your sage feedback on IRC and by mail. Here are my
conclusions:

	* api.gnome.org is the right place to host this data
		+ projects.gnome.org is going to change soon
		+ api is the right place for things that don't change

	* the amount of data & bandwidth required is trivial in
	  comparison to what we have for gnome.org already
		+ ergo it doesn't matter which physical machine it is on
		+ no real hardware / software re-configuration is needed

	Ergo,

	We need git module that can be checked out to a well-known place on
api.gnome.org, and that (preferably) automagically updates from that git
module.

	It would be -great- to have some assistance coming up with a magic path
and module for this.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot