Re: GNOME Bugzilla Upgrade: Test Upgrade On Friday?

Owen Taylor wrote:
 RHEL Packages
 EPEL Packages

I usually prioritize EPEL higher on my machines, also (as I mentioned in my last email) but they're just not quite as active with updates as rpmforge is, it seems. And they don't have as many of the Perl modules available.

 Local rebuilds of current Fedora packages
 Locally builds of custom packages or packages from other sources

The problem with building the packages locally is that you won't get updates. Which might be okay, and might not be.

Are version requirements for the dependencies available somewhere?

http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/3.4/release-notes.html#v34_req_modules

Parse::StackTrace deps

	It needs MooseX::AttributeHelpers and Moose.

	-Max
--
Max Kanat-Alexander
Chief Engineer