Set up bugzilla-web virtual machine

I've just done some initial set up of a VM (hosted on vbox.gnome.org)
called bugzilla-web.

It's x86_64 RHEL-5 guest with 8GB of ram allocated to it (can be
adjusted as needed.)

Disk is:

 10GB lvm partition (bugzilla-web-disk0) mounted on /

 10GB lvm partition (bugzilla-data) mount on /mnt/bugzilla-data
 with bind bounds:

   /mnt/bugzilla-data/bugzilla.gnome.org => /var/www/bugzilla.gnome.org
   /mnt/bugzilla-data/home => /usr/local/www/bugzilla

This is similar to how we have other VM's set up - we separate out the
root file system, which should contain only the system image and files
managed by puppet from "data" directories.

Max mentioned allocating 80GB of disk for the frontend, if I recall, but
I went more conservative - we have less than 1GB of space being used by
the web-frontend parts of bugzilla.gnome.org currently. We can always
resize the LVM partitions as necessary.

Anybody in the bugzilla group, should be able to ssh in to that machine
and sudo to the bugzilla user using:

 sudo -u bugzilla -s -H

Set up log
==========

1. Freed up an IP by deactivating online.gnome.org, adjusted
   DNS

2. Followed the directions on http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Cobbler

   Didn't run into any snags. You have to actually know the root
   password that it will use for newly created VMs to follow the
   steps here. We'll have to figure that out when other people start
   creating VMs. You also need a RHN account with access to the
   gnome.org information. (This is easy to extend to other people.)

3. Sync'ed the wheel group users into /etc/group, /etc/passwd,
   /etc/shadow

4. Created the bugzilla-data partition

    lvcreate VolGroup00 -n bugzilla-data  -L 10G;
    mkfs -t ext3 /dev/VolGroup00/bugzilla-data

   [ If you cut and paste these make *sure* you change the partition
     you run mkfs on! ]

   And added the mounts and bind mounts to the puppet configuration.

Still to do

1. Installing Perl packages (and the associated yum repository
   configuration.)

2. Creating mysql module and setting up database on
   drawable.gnome.org.

3. Create a bugzilla module in puppet to hold the website configuration
   and move some of the stuff from the bugzilla-web node there.