Re: Help me get SVN access for translations

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure how I bothered the accounts
team yet, for all I did was to follow the protocol (i.e. request an
account via the web). And since this was related to translations, I
sent it to the gnome-i18n list. If this eventually landed on your
inbox by mistake, I'm not sure where it got detoured.

Anyhow, thanks for your time.  I was already familiar with the
contents of the link you posted here. I was never under the impression
that my constant presence alone would guarantee me an account. I have
always believed in merits and that alone has served me well in pretty
much every project I've ever gotten involved so far. I have embraced
the GNOME project for the last 18 months now and have come to know
many people. It is my wish to become a committer for the Brazilian
team because I feel very strongly about the cause. I hoped that merit
and trust would eventually lead me to this goal... the same way it
helped me become a member of the Foundation.

Take care,
--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org