Help me get SVN access for translations

All,

I've been trying to get someone to grant me svn access for
translations for 1 month and 19 days now. I have directly emailed the
coordinator responsible for the Brazilian team but haven't gotten a
reply yet.  Lucas Rocha told me he would take care of it, since we
assumed that the coordinator took some time off but it has been a
while now and I believe he also took some time off. Which leaves me
with this alternative: ask someone else to lend me a hand?

I had created a ticket (before Mango) which can be viewed here:
https://www.gnome.org/rt3//Ticket/Display.html?id=3789. I have also
created a ticket in Mango thinking that my "old" ticket got lost
somewhere along the migration...

If this sounds desperate, it's because I have been waiting for more
than 1 year now and am feeling disappointed. Can someone lend me a
hand?

Sincerely,
--
Og B. Maciel