Re: Help me get SVN access for translations

Og Maciel escreveu:
If this sounds desperate, it's because I have been waiting for more
than 1 year now and am feeling disappointed. Can someone lend me a
hand?
Even though very busy with all kinds of problems, the coordinator has not taken any time off, and has been keeping an eye on things ;)

I am sorry you are feeling disappointed, but I thought I had given you a good enough explanation when I first declined your offer to act as a commiter for the Brazilian Portuguese translation team. If you want, we can rediscuss that in private any time.

Yours,

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore
gpastore gnome org