Re: Help me get SVN access for translations

On 10/20/07, Guilherme de Siqueira Pastore <gpastore gnome org> wrote:
> I am sorry you are feeling disappointed, but I thought I had given you a
> good enough explanation when I first declined your offer to act as a
> commiter for the Brazilian Portuguese translation team. If you want, we
> can rediscuss that in private any time.

Hi there,

I only wish you had replied to my enquiries... anyhow, about a year
and a few months back you mentioned I was too young (even though I had
already worked with the Ubuntu team for quite some time) to get the
commit access and suggested I waited one year. Well, one year and a
couple of months later I asked you again and did not get a reply back,
and that is why I have sent this email.

My Bugzilla record shows that not only have I been a regular
contributor to the Brazilian team, but I have pretty much brought 95%
of the contributors who have helped the Brazilian team release at 100%
for the last 2 consecutive cycles. I think that those who have worked
with me can vouch for my work and I am more than ready to get svn
access.

So to (hopefully) drive this trough, I kindly ask that you bless my
request, or give a just and clear reason as for why you would deny me
two times?

Regards,
--
Og B. Maciel