Re: Help me get SVN access for translations

On 10/21/07, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> > released 2.18 that I would be considered for the account, I was
> > expecting something.. at least a note.
>
> So why not email fatalerror or lucasr?

I have... Please read previous email.

> > My request for an account is based on the fact that, with only
> > Leonardo doing this job and his recent comment that he has plans to
> > take on more personal matters and therefore not have the same amount
> > of time available for the triaging/commit process, we will be
> > extremely shorthanded!
>
> Did you mention this to fatalerror and/or lucasr? I did not see this bit
> of information in the ticket you mentioned.

Yes, though not via the ticketing system. it was done via IRC and
private emails, and with the trust that our words are more valuable.

> I did not see fatalerror decline your offer. Really, why not discuss
> privately?

Once again Olav, read the previous emails.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com