[Glade-users] How to simultaneously minimize/iconify windows

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 13:41, Romain Li�vin wrote:
Hi,

I have widely spread the GTK+ documentation and the Glade source code but
I didn't manage to understand how Glade can group the
Palette/Properties/.. windows.

I noticed that Glade display just one iconified window in the Windows task
bar and when you minimize one of the windows, all windows are
simultaneously iconified. I would like to do the same thing !

Glade doesn't do that for me, on Linux, and I didn't write any code to
do that. So I don't know how it is done either!