[Glade-users] Glade for Windows: autogen problem

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 13:07, Damon Register wrote:

I think using LibGlade is the only available option since the source code
generation option has been deprecated (for reasons many don't agree with). I
I guess that is good to know before I get too far into any project.
Do you know what those reasons are?  I tried visiting
http://glade.gnome.org/history.html  but I didn't see anything about it
there.  I also looked at http://glade.gnome.org/links.html and clicked on
libglade but it is a dead link.  That doesn't seem too encouraging

It looks like it has moved to http://www.jamesh.id.au/software/libglade/
I'll update the link soon.

The C code generation isn't very scalable, and is awkward if you are
using something like cvs for multiple developers.
That is why libglade is preferred for large projects.
(glade-3 won't include code generation.)

I don't use Glade on Windows so I can't really help there, I'm afraid.