[Glade-users] Glade for Windows: autogen problem

If you want, disable output of build files. Better still, use LibGlade.
Regds,
Ishan

Frank Hrebabetzky wrote:

Tried your version too, same symptom. I got some feedback but it didn't
cure the problem. I never got really into the guts of Windows, but I'd
really like to know how all the other guys get along.
I am getting so close!  In my other post to a year old message of subject
"Error While Configuring" I said that the glade faq at
http://glade.gnome.org  helped me.  I made the ACLOCAL_FLAGS fix and
that solved my problem.  Now the only thing left is getting the windows
gcc switches added.  The autogen and make work fine but the executable
crashes with the error saying I don't have certain windows flags at
compile.  I know about the flags from http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/
and I assumed that I could just edit the makefile to added them to
CFLAGS but it seems that any changes there are ignored.

Can anyone tell me where are the CFLAGS defined if not in the makefile?

Damon REgister