[Glade-users] Glade for Windows: autogen problem

Ishan Chattopadhyaya wrote:

If you want, disable output of build files.
Then what?  I would have to make my own makefile?  I don't think I am
enough of an expert to do that.

Better still, use LibGlade.
So the http://glade.gnome.org/FAQ says it is better for larger projects but I have
no clue yet how to use that.  I have not yet found a getting started guide for
that.  Any suggestions for this?

I just discovered that if I make a CFLAGS environment variable in Windows,
it is picked up by autogen.  So it seems my problem is solved but I would
like to know if this is the right way to solve this problem.

Damon Register