[Glade-users] How to simultaneously minimize/iconify windows

Hi,

I have widely spread the GTK+ documentation and the Glade source code but
I didn't manage to understand how Glade can group the
Palette/Properties/.. windows.

I noticed that Glade display just one iconified window in the Windows task
bar and when you minimize one of the windows, all windows are
simultaneously iconified. I would like to do the same thing !

Is there any one who can give me some hints/issues ?

Thanks, Romain.
--
Romain Li�vin :               <roms lievin net>
Web site :              http://www.lievin.net