[Glade-devel] Re: strcmp in glade-xml-utils [was: ShortCuts]

Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
Hello
This patch will freed glade3 from all signedness warnings.

Sweet patch.

I changed one thing, in claim_string():

         ret = CAST_BAD (xmlStrdup (string));
to:
        ret = g_strdup (CAST_BAD(string));

so that the returned memory is on the glib slab ;-)

There are a couple warnings left though, unused variables/functions and
an aliassing one but I prefer not to touch them unless you say so (since
someone might want to use those variables in the future).

Feel free to post the warnings & I'll take a look.