[Glade-devel] ShortCuts

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 14:26 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
Hello, this is the final patch!

Hey! I applied the patch and made a couple of modifications:

     - Dont call glade_project_set_accel_group()
       if there is no accel group set (a warning would be issued
       in anjuta if they dont use accelerators otherwise)

Ops, I missed that, anyway the function should return immediately after
the g_return_if_fail() check.

     - In glade_app_set_accel_group() we wont assume that no projects
       are currently open, so in that function we loop over
       app->priv->projects and set them accordingly (this way its safe
       to be called after any projects have been loaded).

Well... I assume that would be an application issue. (using
glade_app_get_projects() + glade_project_set_accel_group())

Will GladeProjectWindow be used in others applications (anjuta) or it's
only part of glade3?

     One slight "ick" I'm feeling about this is that in
glade_project_set_accel_group() we simply call
gtk_window_add_accel_group() without any thought of removeing any
previously set groups, since I dont think thats really a valid
use case, I'll just file a bugzilla and not worry about that for
now.

The only thing I could think of is saving the accelgroup pointer using
g_object_set_data and if there is someone already set, remove it.

greets

Juan Pablo

PD: I am using gcc 4 (Debian unstable) and there are a lot of warnings
("glade-xml-utils.c:129: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1
of 'strlen' differ in signedness")
What should we do?

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar