[Glade-devel] Anjuta "Hello World" example missing add_pixmap_directory from Glade's support.c file

Just starting to work with Anjuta IDE and of course I'm trying to get
the "Hello World" from the tutorial going. When I do a build, it can't
find the function "add_pixmap_directory(...)" for its call in main.c.
From what I've found out off the web it's normally included in support.c
which is managed by Glade. My support.c doesn't have it. Could I have
some settings wrong in Glade?
--
Rick Berger <rberger sympatico ca>