Re: [Gimp-user] A sad case of regression ?

Bob you are indeed correct as the image is held in the memory not a file type, the point I was trying to make
was that the image is no longer a .jpg. I believe there is a little confusion here generally with what Helen
is trying to do. I think she needs several scaled images.

Sent from my iPad