Re: [Gimp-user] A sad case of regression ?

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Helen wrote:
Andrew & Bridget
A remark such as "if you don't like it, don't use it"  is rude and
unhelpful, and such remarks
should never appear on this list.   I've stayed out of the discussion of
this regression -- I hate the
change to-- but I appeal for courtesy to those who care enough to try to
communicate the
problems this is causing.  And it is causing so many problems for me that
I'm wondering if it's
going to be a game breaker.  I work with agents for my art galleries.  One
of my agents wants
everything sent as jpeg so I send her what she wants.   One wants .tif so I
send her what she
wants.  Juried exhibits ask for jpeg (I don't know why)  but this change
adds hours  to a job
that should take me half an hour.

Helen,

That doesn't sound right.