Re: [Gimp-user] A sad case of regression ?

Just because a program does not perform the way you would like it to, doesn't make it an inferior program. GIMP is a very powerful Image Editing program that thousands of people use day to day. For every one that states in this forum that it is a regression there is probably as many that like the new behavior that don't post. As it has been said before if you don't like it, use something else, no body makes you use GIMP.