[Gimp-user] CentOS packanges for 2.8?

The previous two threads didn't go to the list, clicked 'Reply' instead
'Reply to All' so they went directly to your mail, my mistake... :P

Try configuring 'librsvg' without 'gobject-introspection':
./configure --prefix=/opt/gimp-2.8/ --enable-introspection=no

And yes, I tried compiling 'gobject-introspection-1.33.3.tar.xz' and
'librsvg-2.36.1' fails to detect it, so for now disable it and give it a
try.

Okay, we have success with svg image loading.

One last thing and it's probably trivial for everyone here but me.  The GTK themes aren't taking.  When run
from the command line, I get this:

(gimp:26437): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "clearlooks",
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

What do I need to do to resolve that?   It's usable, but it doesn't use the colors and stuff that other
windows use.

--
erroneus (via gimpusers.com)