[Gimp-user] CentOS packanges for 2.8?

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM, erroneus wrote:

But it has revealed what I believe are philisophical flaws in GiMP and/or GNOME which I think should be
resolved.

You may see it as a philosophical flow, but I see it as just another
example of duality.

How do I get this shared with developers?

You already have.

Well that's good news.  But what do you mean by example of duality?

I want to be able to run my older version of GNOME with a newer version of GiMP.  How can I resolve this?  If
the answer is compiling from source, can I get some hints as to what whole sets of source I need to get and
how to go about installing them?  I suspect it's all about the command line switches saying something like
"install everything in /usr/local/gimp-2.8.0" or something to that effect.

--
erroneus (via gimpusers.com)