Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp-2.8_Save and save as bad behavior

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Ken Warner wrote:

Your implied assertion that people who remain silent support the new
interface cannot be validated -- just like the arbitrary design choices that
led to this discussion.

I'm bound to ask you, if there's something wrong with your perception
of reality.

"...there are thousands more GIMP users who didn't find the issue was
worth complaining about" absolutely doesn't imply that.

This is not black and white world where people either support or not
support things. There's such a thing as indifference.

We know absolutely nothing about what all those people think. And
since we don't, there's nothing we can or should do about it. Worrying
about the unknown is the single most meaningless activity.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org