[Gimp-user] Gimp-2.8_Save and save as bad behavior

Hi
This message is addressed to developers.
New Gimp-2.8 would be  a good tool but it is unusable for me. Example: I use,  hundreds of times per hour, the functions "save" and "save as", indifferently on .png. xcf or .jpeg. To this end, I set two keyboard shortcuts with one finger: save=s and save as=u. So I can save lot of time. With version 2.8 , it's  impossible . I'm professional. My job is to work on images and I can't lost my time. Sorry...
So back to Gimp-2.6. I compiled it on Debian Testing/Wheezy (after downgrading gegl and babl)  and it works well.
This is very annoying.   It would be nice to recover ergonomics and traditional functions "save" and "save as" in Gimp-2.8.
At least give the user the choice....
Thanks for your work.
Best regards
Maderios