Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp-2.8_Save and save as bad behavior

Steve,

I've tried to stay out of the save/export discussion so far, for the most part. But I have to say, the amount of flak the developers are taking about this is totally unjustified. I didn't like the new behavior at first, but I have gotten used to it... as can every other user. If you can't adapt, change the software. This is, after all, one of the benefits of FOSS - you are free to modify the code to fit your own needs.