Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp-2.8_Save and save as bad behavior

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM, maderios wrote:

New Gimp-2.8 would be  a good tool but it is unusable for me. Example: I
use,  hundreds of times per hour, the functions "save" and "save as",
indifferently on .png. xcf or .jpeg.

Should I take that literally, that would mean you are pressing those
ever ten seconds or so. What kind of professional work does that
involve?

This is very annoying.   It would be nice to recover ergonomics and
traditional functions "save" and "save as" in Gimp-2.8.

Sorry it stopped working for you.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org