Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp-2.8_Save and save as bad behavior

On 11.08.2012 22:51, maderios wrote:

Hi
No repetitive task (happily !). I create images. It's just art... Ex, I
need to edit and save many versions of the same image. I use different
format, png, xcf, jpeg. That's why Gimp has become so complicated for me
to use, compared to 2.6....

But that would seem to be something the current systems is good for:

- export any intermediate state to a different file and format
- save in xcf to continue working on the image at a later time

Regards,
Michael

--
Regards,