Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 3:30 AM, Ken Warner wrote:
So you acknowledge that your developer's design decisions might be wrong?

Ken,

This is not a perfect world where perfect people make perfect decisions.

I really wish you stopped making monsters out of us.

Everyone can be wrong. We cannot possibly be an exclusion.

But we have a strong opinion on the matter and we stand by it.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org