Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Alexandre,

Just because you write something down doesn't make it right.

Mein Kampf comes to mind.....

On 8/7/2012 2:52 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Anoko wrote:

Its wrong because users don't think that way?

What users? :)

The are no "users in general". There are all sorts of workflows and
uses for applications. There are all kinds of users too.

The kind of users we are targeting, mostly understand and accept the
distinction between saving and exporting.

The usability team spent quite a while writing all the reasoning down
at gui.gimp.org. I don't really understand why we need yet another
long thread to go through all these things yet again.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org