Re: [Gimp-developer] OSX

On 14.09.2014 20:15, Simone Karin Lehmann wrote:

Isn’t it easier at all to only set the primary language in System
Preferences, along with some secondary setting and maybe some more?
Why using the language selector in GIMP? As far as I can see, there
is no need for the language selector, at least my builds work without
it very well.

It used to be like this on Windows for a looong time, and turned out
that many people want to use GIMP in a language different from their
system's - it is quite common for users to stick with the original
English, because about every tutorial you can find is written in this
language.

This doesn't seem to be possible with your builds at the moment, unless
the users change their system preferences?

--
Regards,
Michael