Re: [Gimp-developer] OSX

11/09/2014 11:35, sgrìobh Partha Bagchi:
Michael B.,

I am confused. Which version of OSX do you have? My version supports Snow Leopard to Yosemite.
My older machine is on Leopard, the newer one is running Mavericks

I just checked and here is a screenshot from 2.8.14 (I am running Yosemite):

http://www..partha.com/images/screenshots/Gimp-2.8.14-Language-screenshot.jpg <http://www.partha.com/images/screenshots/Gimp-2.8.14-Language-screenshot.jpg>
I'm not seeing that on either, I haven't got the Leopard machine here but I essentially see the same on Leopard as I'm seeing on Mavericks:
http://www.akerbeltz.org/sealach/UI.png

Can you send me a screenshot or tell me how it looks on your system? Also, it's possible your system does not have the iso-codes necessary for the language display. If so, we can easily (I think) fix this.
I doubt that any OSX (even Leopard) would struggle with displaying de or fr .. but where would I check that?

If you are using my version, you can also leave me a message on my website or also post on gimpchat.com <http://gimpchat.com>.
The screenshot is from the version Michael S posted the link for but the end result is pretty much the same. To sum up:
Mavericks:
Partha's dmg: UI in English, only System Language and English offered in dropdown, even with gd selected as OSX locale Michael S's dmg: UI in Gaelic, only System Language and [Gàidhlig (en-US)] offered in dropdown, with gd selected as OSX locale

Leopard:
Partha's dmg: UI in English, only System Language and English offered in dropdown, gd cannot be selected as OSX locale
Michael S's dmg: Not tried

Michael
--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net <http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>