Re: [Gimp-developer] OSX

Hi Sven,

I’ve downloaded your build and I’m experiencing the exact same issue.

The language selector only shows system language and en_US. And it seems to me, that your build is picking up
languages from OS X System Preferences, and even uses all other languages in System Preferences as fallback,
if the primary one is not complete (as for Gaeilge)

BTW, I’ve never used this part of the code at all and only rely on System Preferences as any other OS X
Application does.

Regards
Simone