Re: [Gimp-developer] Fw: suggestion for new versions of GIMP
- From: Srihari Sriraman <techie visishta net>
- To: Cristian Secară <liste secarica ro>
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Fw: suggestion for new versions of GIMP
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:45:03 +0530
Just adding to the bookmark-manager-idea...
If using GIMP on another system is so vital,
we could have an "Export/Import menu" similar to "Export/Import Bookmarks".
This could help in good portability... considering it would be just an xml import/export...
2011/11/30 Cristian Secară <liste secarica ro>
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:22:39 +0100, gg catking net
> > /Bottom-line,/
> > /I just would love to reduce the pain to go through all the menus
> > searching through everything for what i want./
> I feel your pain ! ;)> [...]
> however, extending the concept to offer a command execution seems
> both a logical extension of the idea and damn useful thing.
Hopefully searching the name of a menu positon will be in whatever
language the UI is used, not the English hard coded name :)
][Date Next] [Thread Prev